Friday, January 22, 2021

One week (almost) done...

22 January 2021: Perhaps nothing says we are back in semester-mode than still being in my office after 6 p.m. when I got here at 7:30 this morning. This is, as with so many things, both a bit sad and comforting. Ha. 

It was a bit of strange day, though. Some HVAC issues at home meant I had to schedule a repair this afternoon with a 12-4 window. So I moved my 2:10 class to Zoom, headed home after my first two classes, met the repairman (who actually came early), and then headed back to campus when he finished just in time to do my class via Zoom from here. (Better internet connection on campus!) 

Since then, I've been up here getting stuff done for next week. Feels good to be all prepped for Monday. I will go pick up my take-out in a little bit, head home, take a bath, and settle in for some relaxation. I think (hope/pray?) I will sleep well tonight since I did not sleep at all last night. (HVAC anxiety! Fun!)

No comments: