Friday, January 1, 2021

Slipping into 2021...

1 January 2021: Going to choose to read it as funny that, given yesterday's post, as I wrapped up my walk this morning, I slipped and fell on a nearly invisible patch of ice right before I got home. (I'm fine--my leg is a tiny bit sore, but that's it.)

I chose to read that tumble as affirmation for the day I had planned: get the walk done before the freezing rain picked up (so close on that one!) and then spend the rest of the day hunkered down inside. So far, I've done some cleaning, watched one comedy special, one movie, and am about to finish the final episode of a TV show. I've got a little pork roast in the oven and holy cow, does it smell good. Might watch one more movie and get some reading done. A quiet start to 2021, but good enough. 

No comments: