Thursday, July 2, 2020

Another "submit" completed...

2 July 2020: Just hit "submit" (well, technically "send") on another item on my summer writing to-do list: a book review of Mark Twain in Context. I had in mind to get it done by July 1, but I'll still count this as a win since a) it's done (duh), b) one day ain't a big deal, c) I've had a ton of extra work dumped on me, and d) I also completed another abstract that wasn't even on my list.

So...clicking along so far on the professional development list. I think the next steps will be a bit harder: they're longer, more substantial. But still, as I said above, I'll take the wins when I can get them.

Also hit "send" on a kind of important letter today. Trying to get something fixed that I should have fixed a long time ago (an equity pay issue). Fingers/toes crossed on that one. Feels good to stand up for myself.


No comments: