Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Some good things...

12 December 2023: Today's "in-between" day has been a pretty good one. Some reasons why:

  • Started off the day with a mammogram. Look, that's not fun, but I am grateful for insurance, good providers, and science. And seriously: the young woman who did ran the machine, etc. was really sweet and kind.
  • Treated myself to a post-mammogram biscuit from the just-opened Tudor's Biscuit World in Inwood. A bit out of the way (15 minutes from the medical center), but 100% worth it.
  • Sped through (in a good way!) the reading on my to-do list for my next entry. Mostly through with the notes. Should finish them soon.
  • With Amy, Carrie, and Heidi D., I watched the women's basketball team play an afternoon game.
  • And the women crushed it. It's terrific to see them pull out a win.

No comments: