Monday, December 4, 2023

Midnight Breakfast!

4 December 2023: This is kind of a cheat since the picture was taken on December 3, but since Midnight Breakfast kept me out until early this morning, I am counting the event as the thing I want to post about today. I had a fantastic time working the hot cocoa station with Hannah. I was joking that I was a "cocoa concierge," and basically spent my time encouraging students and hyping their cocoa creations. Also always a good time when I get to hang out with the amazing Coach Ford. 

Mel (always "Coach Ford" to me), me, and Hannah. I don't like most pictures of myself, but darn it if don't always love my "Midnight Breakfast" smiles.

I will say that I was wiped out most of today but strangely resilient. I think that's what Midnight Breakfast does to you. You pay a price the next day (especially when you don't sleep well and have to be back on campus super-early), but it's so freaking worth it. 

No comments: