Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Snow day...

16 January 2024: We got about 3 or 4 inches of snow here last night into today, enough to delay and eventually close campus. So, that means it's been pretty quiet. I helped my neighbor shovel the driveway of the older couple of who lives across the street and then he helped me finish mine. The snow is the kind that just pushes very easily, so it wasn't hard. Still, extra hands make the work go faster. It felt very, well...neighborly.

Then I walked up to school to do a bit of work, including a Zoom call with my practicum students. Headed back home, watched some TV, did some reading. Making dinner right now. Will probably watch some more TV, take my bath, read for fun, and get to bed early-ish. 

That's about it. Didn't get everything on my "to do" list done, but I am going to give myself a break here in the name of a gosh-darn snow day. (Plus, finished my latest entry super quickly on Monday, so I feel a bit more entitled to breathe. Ten more to go!)

No comments: