Thursday, February 3, 2022

Walking on Sunshine

3 February 2022: It was cloudy and rainy all day, but I did something today that made me feel like I was walking on sunshine: a Zoom session with one of my favorite former students for this initiative University Marketing is working on. We were the first ones--the pilot, if you will--and it went so well. She was amazing (of course she was). It was just such a pleasure to talk with her, hear her speak so authentically and movingly about her time at Shepherd, and to see what a confident, professional, and decent person she is now. And we helped her do that. We got to help her do that. 

It's no secret that I've been really down lately. And this doesn't mean everything is better now. But what a reminder that I am blessed, blessed, blessed. 

No comments: