Monday, February 21, 2022

Mid-day loop...

21 February 2022: I was just texting Hannah about this, but it seems like a big enough deal (to me, duh) that it works as the idea for today's post...

Today was sure a Monday. Some good stuff (the classes, one good committee meeting), some really frustrating stuff, and so much little-but-it-takes-time-and-adds-up stuff. 

But it also got into the 60s today and was sunny and lovely. (When I took my morning walk, it was cold enough that I had gloves on!) So I took a mid-day walk around the block, something I am going to do as much as I can from now on. Just ten or fifteen minutes out of the building, away from my desk, listening to a podcast or a couple of songs makes a big old difference to my mood and my tense shoulders. (Too bad the rest of the day put a lot of that tension right back...)

No comments: