Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Mental break...

9 February 2022: Just took a dash around the block here on campus. I took my longer walk this morning, but was feeling antsy and anxious after sitting in this building all day since then. The sun is out, it's in the 50s (!), and it felt so good to be out there. I also joined the You're Wrong About patreon last night to unlock a bunch of bonus episodes. This is precisely the energy I need right now. 

Hoping to get home before it's dark today to stretch out on the bed, let the sunlight come in through the windows, and do some reading with Wesley, which I managed to do yesterday.*

*Here's a thing I said to Wesley this morning just before leaving, after a night of weird dreams: "Love you so much, bud! Have a good day! In my apocalyptic dreams, I take you with me. It's you and me, buddy." I did say they were weird dreams, didn't I? (Something low-key sad in the dream: Bing was also there and I was taking all three of them with me as we fled whatever it was we were fleeing.)

No comments: