Saturday, November 13, 2021

Half and half?

13 November 2021: At the open house this morning, one of my colleagues asked me what my plans for the day were. I told her that I wasn't sure yet, but that I was trying to do one "work" day and one "non-work" day every weekend. She laughed and said that sounded good. But as she left, she sort of whispered to me, "You know, no work on both days would be okay, too..." 

After the open house, I came home and did some laundry and cleaning. Went to lunch and a movie with Amy. Came back home, took a walk, and then...got some work done (letters of recommendation, emails, etc.) with TV on in the background. Definitely not a work-free day, but not a completely failed attempt at Project Balance. And I do feel better with those letters off my mind. So maybe half and half? 

No comments: