Friday, November 27, 2020

Partially lazy Friday...

27 November 2020: Got a big item checked off my Thanksgiving Break to-do list (and yes: it's typed and everything) this morning when I finished the fall yard clean-up. This is always one of my least favorite chores, so I am glad to have it done. 

Then I took a long walk and a shower and ate some Thanksgiving leftovers. 

Now I should be getting some more "I don't want to do this" work done today, including some reaccreditation stuff that I am resentful about having to do at all. (And I am just kicking myself for not saying "no, thank you!" when I got asked to do this last semester.) 

But I also started a book with a mystery hook last night (when I knew I shouldn't because it would tempt me) and kind of just want to read it with breaks in-between for TV. And this cat, who just wants to chill, is awfully distracting, too. Like...he literally gets in the way of work.


So...leaning into the "break" vibe today. I think that will be okay. 

No comments: