Friday, July 12, 2019

"John Ross Bowie and Jamie Denbo Don’t Need Your Suggestions For Their Life Improv"

12 July 2019: Catching up on The Hilarious World of Depression podcast today, listening to an episode from way back in December. Not sure why I let this one get backed up. Maybe the fact that it went on break in January and new episodes stopped piling up gave me an excuse. Maybe I was just saving them for when I needed them.

Anyway, this episode, featuring John Ross Bowie and Jamie Denbo, is really great. They are a married couple, both in comedy, and both struggle with depression. To hear them talk about their experiences and hear how much they love each other...well, it was powerful and sweet.

By the way, this might be the podcast I've blogged about the most, which is a bit surprising. Check it out: previous posts here. here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. I can't say enough about how much good John Moe is doing for the world through this podcast.

No comments: