Thursday, April 25, 2024

Spring 2024 Grading: DONE!

25 April 2024: Just clicked "submit" on the practicum students' final grades, so that's that for Spring 2024 grading. A strange and hard semester, but as always, the students--even when some of them were driving me crazy--were the best part

Trying to get Pandora to play some chair-dancing music, but it is resisting. [Decided to sort of live-blog this for some random reason?] So far, it's offered "Right Here Waiting" and "Take My Breath Away," neither of which is the vibe! "Manic Monday" got us a bit closer. "Hold Me Now"--while a great song--seems like a step backward. Now it's playing "All Through the Night," which I adore, but still isn't right. 

Okay: we'll take this last offering--from one of my all-time favorite movies. I can picture every frame in my mind. Mellow, but good enough...

No comments: