Thursday, April 18, 2024

One to go / end-of-the-semester math

18 April 2024: Finished my Dunbar-Nelson entry today and I am low-key thrilled. A week ago, I was so worried about meeting my goal to have the last three entries done by the end of hte month. It wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world, but I didn't like it. Now, though, I feel like I've got this.

Also helping me feel like I've got this--some end-of-the-semester math, made a lot easier by me plowing through my Dickinson seminar papers. Here's what's left:
  • 33 ENGL 102 essays to great (6 pages each)
  • 33 ENGL 102 multimodal projects to grade 
  • 4 ENGL 426 presentation responses
Also on the list, but harder to quantify: the grades for my practicum students. 

The last day of classes is tomorrow and then I am off right after the McMurran Convocation, heading to Salem for my reunion. So, I won't get a lot done this weekend. 

Still, I've got this.

No comments: