Friday, July 22, 2022

Does listing it all out make it better? Not sure...

22 July 2022: Work stuff I did today:
  • Read a bunch for my entry on The Awakening
  • Typed up a bunch of notes for that entry
  • Research for my Dickinson entry 
  • Got some books from the library for the Dickinson entry (and returned a bunch more)
  • Assistant Dean work, specifically regarding IELP
  • Senate President work
  • Revised/updated documents for my ENGL 301 course
  • Sigma Tau Delta work 
  • (Light) work on a possible certificate our department might offer
  • Attended a reception for a (fabulous) VP who is retiring--and this was lovely
  • Attended a search committee meeting for her replacement
  • So many emails...
Got to campus around 7:45 a.m. Left after 6:00 p.m. Long day, but at least I got stuff done. 

No comments: