Monday, July 25, 2022

"As Cool As I Am..."

25 July 2022: After a full day on campus, I came home (already hitting my 10K steps) and realized that the rain that was supposed to come this afternoon and evening wasn't coming. And that, even though it was still gross out, the heat had broken a bit. And that it was maybe the only chance I'd have to mow the lawn (which was long) for several days. So I did it reluctantly, even though I knew I would be glad when I was done. 

Another incentive? I knew I had the first episode of Mark and Sarah Talk About Songs' new season on the "Lilith Fairest of Them All" waiting for me to listen to while I mowed. What a fun episode of a season I am so excited to hear! Like Mark suggested for himself, this song--which is at the top of the rankings for now--might just go all the way in my rankings.

No comments: