Thursday, December 3, 2020

As much as will make me feel good...

3 December 2020: In a conversation with Tim yesterday, I wondered aloud how much of my indoor Christmas decorations to put up this year considering I will be the only one who sees them. We talked it out (he and Kevin were debating the same thing) and decided to do as much as would make me feel good. 

So I did. Probably about 60% or so of what I usually do? Maybe a bit more. I like it. Still seems early even though it isn't. But as I was getting them out of the attic, I saw a door sign from St. Patrick's Day that I hadn't fully put away (where it "belongs"). And at that moment, March (when this all began) seemed like yesterday. 

What a weird year. As it wraps up, I am going to lean into this post's title to get through it.



A couple of pictures of the tree... Why two? Well, I got a kick out of how different they look based on what the lights were doing at the moment.

No comments: