Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A flex?

31 March 2020: My brain is so fried. Besides a trip to the grocery store this morning (at 8, so the old/immuno-compromised folks could go first) and my daily walk, I spent all day in front of a screen. Grading, emailing, setting stuff up. By all day, I mean from 9 a.m. until...right now. Basically, I made myself turn around approximately 240 pages of writing (paper/project proposals from all of my upper-division classes) because they were already coming in a week late thanks to the "extended spring break." [This is not counting about 25% of them that actually came in early, bless their hearts.]

I am so tired. I haven't been sleeping well with...everything, including worrying about everything I have to do. But getting through these proposals does feel good.

And a moment of levity: check out this image from a student's list of sources. This is a little flex, right?


No comments: