Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Rough one...

7 September 2022: Today was a tough one, work-wise (outside of teaching). It was particularly hard because I found myself disappointed by people--but by now I should know better. 

Stayed in my office working until the volleyball game at 7:00 and ended up getting a decent amount of work done. As for the game, I was grateful for the space to focus on something else even though I still kept kicking work-stuff around in my head. 

The team lost again, but they sure played hard and I can't help but be proud of that. Not a bad lesson to be reminded of. 

I left the house at 7:30 a.m. and walked in close to 9:00 p.m., so Wesley has some thoughts on that. I am happy to hear them as he sits with me, chilling with some TV before heading to bed soon. 

No comments: