Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Little bits of progress...

25 January 2023: This is (and will remain) a pretty busy week, but I am pleased that I'm still finding ways/time to make progress on a bunch of different things. Almost ready to send out a contract for a (funded) chair position that will report to Interdisciplinary and Integrative Studies. Closer and closer to making plans for National Writing Project stuff and closer and closer to being able to hand that off to a new person. Getting my practicum students going. I even found time so far this week to outline and start drafting my Southworth entry. 

There's a lot of my mind--friends and loved ones I am worried about/sad for--so checking off these little tasks both gives me some good distractions and provides some good feelings. 

No comments: