Friday, May 21, 2021

"4 Stars"

21 May 2021: Today really felt like summer--it's hot out and I only had one meeting. I mowed the lawn this morning, did some writing this afternoon, and kind of called the work part quits by 4:00. (Might do a bit more writing at some point...) Watched a dumb movie, got some good pizza for dinner, and am just kind of chilling. Nothing too exciting.

And it's been a good day. Not terrific. Not amazing. But pretty good and that's so much more than enough. And just as I was thinking about that, this fun video from Sara Bareilles and the Girls5Eva gang came across my timeline. 

First, it's a banger. Amazing chorus. Hilarious and moving lyrics. Sara wrote this one and you can tell (in the best way). Second, it's so fun to see the girls interacting like this. And third, what a good message, right? Especially today, I am grateful for what is often a "four star life."

No comments: