Monday, December 9, 2019

Monday Vibe Check

9 December 2019: After a rough day yesterday (you know I was feeling bad yesterday if I skipped Midnight Breakfast) and a rather restless night of sleep, I am feeling better today, though still really tired and out of it.

And I'm just...down. The rainy weather doesn't help. It's finals week, which is at the very least emotionally complex. This one is made even moreso because I've got a mid-week trip to Greensboro to give that speech.

As I type this, my students are taking an exam. Afterwards, I have a C&I meeting and a College meeting. I am also supposed to have dinner with colleagues at 6, but I am still feeling lousy enough that I might skip it.

Looking forward to getting home, cuddling with the cats, and just crashing.

So that's my Monday vibe check, I guess. (I just learned that term from Hannah and boy, does it feel useful right now.)

No comments: