Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Done!

I finished my grading on Saturday morning, but things have been crazy busy since then. I know that doesn't seem to make any sense since one would think, "Hey, how can it be busy when the grading is done?" but trust me...things can still be busy! (Meetings, workshops, parents visiting...) So busy that I didn't even get to do my proper celebration complete with chair dancing. But better late than never. So here we go: a little Paul Simon.



Now I need to write that syllabus for Summer I...

3 comments:

AMT said...

At least you don't have to grade and do all the other stuff at the same time! Hope you get some R&R soon.

Heidi said...

The R&R has commenced! Today I slept in a bit, did some syllabus work in the morning and early afternoon, then did some garden clean-up and planting in the mid/late afternoon. Now I am thinking I might do some reading for fun. It's been a lovely day!

AMT said...

Sounds nice! :)