Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend Visit

I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from my parents' visit last weekend. As some of you know, my mom had a pretty serious health scare and is still quite sick (no matter how much she protests--it's true), so this trip down (one that had been postponed when my mom was in the hospital) was a bit of a symbolic victory for them. We had a nice visit, too, including a trip to see Erin, who now lives about an hour and fifteen minutes away.


My mom at dinner on Saturday.


My dad at dinner.


Erin and Eric (the boyfriend).


Erin and I. A pretty cute, picture, I think.


They say women often marry men just like their fathers. That is all.


My cat niece, Sophia. Erin has another cat, too, named Sal, but he wouldn't come out of the closet. (Ha ha.)

2 comments:

AMT said...

The picture of your Dad and Eric is hilarious!!!!!

Thanks to you I now have "Sal won't come out of the closet" in my head to the tune of South Park's Tom Cruise song.

Shannon said...

I agree...that picture is hilarious!

I am glad that you had a good weekend with the family!