Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Tante Heidi, can I take a picture with your camera?"

Alternate title for this post: "What happens when an eight year old has access to a camera." Please enjoy a gallery of pictures taken by Kelsie. As for commentary, I am going to give you my best idea of what might have been going through her head as she snapped each picture.

"How about a picture of Aidan? Everybody seems to think he's cute."



"How about another one, this time from close up."



"It's hard to photograph a moving target."



"Okay, if he won't hold still, I'll take a picture of his favorite toy."



"Enough of that kid. I'm plenty cute enough. Time for a self-portrait." [Editor's note: it's also possible that Aidan took this one.]



"Now for a close up. That'll be dramatic."



"Time for silly faces!"




"Time for just one more before my mom says, 'Put that camera down!"



Ansel Adams she ain't, but at least she had fun.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

wow...you sure are brave to hand your new camera over to an 8 year old!! I like the action shot though...that happens to me a lot when I try to take pictures of Stachie.