Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Not much to show for it...

29 March 2022: Today has felt like a very long day. The best part was probably my walk this morning, but it seems so long ago right now. 

I worked all day (more or less), but don't feel like I have a ton to show for it. I had one student conference, but the student was resistant to most of my advice and too much in his own head, psyching himself out. So that was frustrating, even after forty-five minutes of talking. Hammered out a loose outline for my entry on Onoto Watanna, but a thesis is sort of eluding me and I think I've got way too much material. Worked a bit on a bunch of other projects, too. 

Big tasks, little tasks, etc. Usually I feel more accomplished, but not today. I think that's okay, so long as I can feel some real progress tomorrow. 

No comments: