Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Three good sights...

20 November 2018: Sort of a gloomy day outside today and then I really leaned into that vibe by finishing up a depressing TV series. Impending holiday stress/gloom didn’t help, either. But I did take a good walk in the neighborhood and started counting things that made me smile:

1) The five very different-looking and very lovely cats I saw along the way. Quite a variety!

2) The big yellow dog that dashed out of a house to greet a young woman who lived there when pulled up. Just for good measure, he ran over to me, too, and happily accepted my pets and “good boy” praises. He looked up with me and I could see his eye-sight wasn’t very good, which made the whole thing even sweeter

3) On the block right next to mine, the little kid waiting at the front door, sitting on his knees, with his dog beside him. Not sure who he was waiting for, but what a nice sight for that person to come home to.

No comments: