Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Truck Party!

The first weekend in July found me back in NY for the social event of the summer: my nephew Colin's 4th birthday party, known to those on the invite list as "The Truck Party." I managed to snap a few good pictures worth sharing.



The birthday boy himself, playing with one of his new trucks.


Colin and Aidan in a picture so sweet, it might make your teeth hurt a bit.


One of the grown-ups had the great idea to give the kids water guns to play with--and then tried to convince them that they should only shoot kids. Notice how effectively that is working here with Aidan and his dad.


Kelsie generally loves being the oldest of the cousins, but every once in a while, it backfires a bit, as seen here.


I am including this picture of Aidan just so that you can see how kids learn facial expressions from their parents.


Point proven.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I think I have seen a certain Dr. Heidi with a similar expression on her face!!!

Heather said...

It looks like the truck party was lots of fun. I loved the comparison of the expressions...too funny!