Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I shouldn't have answered...

So right now I've got two or three telemarketers who are repeatedly calling me, never leaving messages,and  in general, just annoying me. (And yeah, I'm on the "do not call" list, but these are companies with exemptions because I've had business with them recently...credit card companies, charities, etc.) Every once in a while, I decide to answer one, figuring, heck, maybe this will make them leave me alone and save the both of us some trouble. A few minutes ago I did just that. Big mistake. It took me almost seven minutes to politely get the guy (I think it was a guy) to leave me alone. Yeah, I could have been impolite, but I don't have it in me, I guess.

Sigh.

1 comment:

AMT said...

I am very polite but if a telemarketer ignores my polite refusals I get very impolite very quickly.