Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cape Cod Trip, Part Five: One last batch of randomness

Just a few more pictures from the trip.


First, Java on our last night there. I love this picture: he looks like a puppy, doesn't he?



Second, the perfect church for Vogel. Please note the sign. And of course it's a Unitarian Universalist Church.


Third, a picture from our trip home. I was trying to sleep a bit (something I never do on roadtrips, since I like to entertain/talk to the driver), when Vogel woke me up by saying, "Heidi, I know you are trying to sleep, but you need to see this." Yes--two camels were in front of us. "You wouldn't have wanted to miss that, right?" she said. She knows me very well.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had a great time... and I would have thought Java was a puppy if I only saw that picture and didn't know any of java's poopy history!

and... Rita looks great!

and... that was very nice of Vogel to wake you up so you didn't miss the camels!!

Kate said...

I love "the beauty of doing nothing"! (What a good philosophy for a church to have, huh?)

The camels are pretty darn cool, too! I know I'd want to be wakened to see a truck-full of camels.

Someday PhD said...

Camels absolutely require waking up. It sounds like a fun trip!