Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Home, Same Old Spot

Some of you may remember Bing's 15 minutes of fame, when a picture of him relaxing in the bathroom sink was featured in the SPCA of the Triad's newsletter. The photo below confirms my long-standing suspicion about how adaptable my boys are. New house--our third home in the last 12 months? Who cares so long as there's food in the bowl, toys to play with, someone to spend time with (umm, that would be me!), and a sink to chill out in. Plus, this house has STAIRS!!! In fact, Bing and Wes adjusted to being here in WV so well and so quickly, this post feels like old news already. Maybe I am feeling the significance of having been here for just over a month. Regardless, I am glad they are happy and healthy. Having them around makes everything so much easier.*


*Cheesy post, I know!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

aahhhh...Bing a ling!! what a cute face he has!! Milo loves to lay in the sink too!! He lays there waiting for us to turn the water on for him!

AMT said...

That is a super cute picture! It reminds me of when we gave Gussie her first bath. Remember how at the end we were like, "Hey! She's white not gray!"