Wednesday, September 9, 2020

A normal day...

9 September 2020: Was on campus today from just before 8:00 a.m. until about 6:30 p.m. Got a lot done, including preparing for chairing my last C&I meeting. And as I was walking to my car, feeling the "kind of good" kind of tired, I realized this has been the most "normal" day of work since March. It was still chaotic and frustrating (technological challenges continue), but the rhythm felt so familiar. 

On my drive home, I stopped by the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and got my flu shot. Just like I sort of love getting my teeth cleaned because I like seeing my hygienist, I sort of love getting my flu shot because I like the pharmacist so much. And because things are actually very much not normal, getting that shot feels extra important.  


No comments: