Tuesday, August 9, 2016

More early b-day fun...

8 August 2016: Sometimes I just marvel at how blessed I am when it comes to my friends. I feel like wherever God puts me, I end up meeting people who bring joy and light to my life. Two of those people are my friends Anna and Josh--who I first met when they were students in my classes, who actually started dating in one of my classes, and who got married about a year and a half ago. Monday's good thing comes straight from them. It's this box of goodies that they gave me for my birthday.


There's a cute little notebook, two hilarious magnets (love them both, but especially "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."), and two Heidi-specific candles: one called "The Scarlet Letter" and the other "Walden Woods." So yeah, awesome gift from awesome friends.

No comments: