Sunday, June 26, 2016

Local fun

25 June 2016: I really love where I live...here's some of what I did on Saturday.

1) Attended my first ever "poultry swap" in Sharpsburg. Two of my friends have chickens, so they were interested in checking it out. As far as I could tell, no poultry was swapped for anything other than money, but it was fun for people (and poultry) watching.

2) Attended Shepherdstown Street Fest, which is always a blast.

3) Attended the "New Voices Play Festival" at the Old Opera House in Charles Town and saw four one-act plays, including one starring my friend, Kelly.

The day's good thing, though? Probably getting my picture taken with these two Ghosts of Shepherdstown stars.



This show is so ridiculous and and my friends and I are having a blast watching it.


No comments: