Friday, January 22, 2016

Like chocolate and peanut butter...

22 January 2016: Let me be honest: today was a weird day for me emotionally. We are in the beginning of this awful snowstorm which just bums me out. I managed to teach 3 of my 4 classes today before having to cancel and felt so down about pulling into the garage, thinking, "When am I going to get to get out there again and see people?" But I am doing better than I usually do in these situations. I think part of the reason why is that I had this to listen to while getting ready in the morning and cooking dinner tonight. I love it when two great things come together. So what a treat it was today when Sarah D. Bunting of the awesome previously.tv and its terrific podcast, Extra Hot Great, was the guest on today's episode of Pop Culture Happy Hour. My two favorite podcasts coming together? Heaven!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Had 2 minutes to kill before I leave work and checked your blog instead of Facebook. What a treat to have you back and have a quick sanity check to look forward to. Happy New Year Super Heidi. Hope your dad continues to do well.

Heidi said...

Thanks so much! As always, I am glad to have you as a reader!