Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Advising & Registration, 2012

It's Advising and Registration time again. One session down, four more to go. Today went pretty well. I had a good (if a bit quiet) group of students who got just about every class they wanted. It will be a different picture by the fifth session, but no use worrying about that now. I am also really excited to have two terrific A-Team students: they are smart, funny, and very helpful. 

The next session starts on Monday, so I've got a bit of a break to get some final revisions done to this article that needs to be back to the editor by July 15. (Did I post here yet that I got an article accepted for MELUS? It's pretty awesome!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on getting your article accepted! That rulz so hard.

Heidi said...

Thanks!