Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break...

And I am living it here in my office on campus, revising revising revising... Trying to make a (sort of self-imposed) March 19 deadline for a "revise and resubmit." After working a couple of hours at Panera this morning, I had originally intended to work from home for the rest of the afternoon. Change of plans when I realized that the file version of most recent incarnation of the essay (the print out of which I had spent all morning making changes to) was on my computer at school. So here I am. I actually think it's working better this way. I think I might have been a bit (more) distracted at home.

With that said, back to work I go.

2 comments:

AMT said...

You need to save stuff to the Cloud, then no more file mishaps! Also, get out there and enjoy some Spring Break time off!

Heidi said...

Ah yes, the cloud. I should do that. Good tip!

In the long run, though, it worked out for the best as I got a lot done at school. The same was true for today. If I keep it up, I might manage to squeeze in some Spring Break fun by the end of the week! :)

Hope you are doing well.