Thursday, February 4, 2010

If we get another 2 feet of snow...

...I might cry.

Seriously--2 feet in December, several messy little storms since then, 6 "surprise" inches last Saturday, 4 inches on Wednesday night, and now this?

Being snowed in just isn't fun for me anymore. I keep talking to friends about how to recapture that feeling from when I was young. Back then, being snowed in was a blast. Now, it's just depressing. I think it's because I am snowed in alone. (Well, not counting Bing and Wes--without them, it would be beyond depressing.) Simply put, being snowed in would be a lot more fun if I was snowed in with somebody else. (Get your minds out of the gutter, folks: you know what I mean.)

If you read this and are anticipating the latest SNOWPOCALYPSE, what do you plan on doing to make the most of it? (Here's what's on my list: some cleaning, reading, grading, napping, and lots of TV.)

4 comments:

darogermatic said...

lots of television. maybe a beer :). but then again, i am still on pain medication so beer might be out. cleaning....CHA! working on my diss, a possibility.

Kate said...

A bit of cleaning (not too much, though. I wouldn't want to overdo it), LOTS of reading, playing with my crazy kittens, maybe some writing, cooking, napping...I'll enjoy myself!

Someday_phd said...

Grading for my online class...I got behind...what a mistake. Oh yeah, and I need to get back on track with the yoga business.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]