Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Out of class early, so how about some quick link-dumping?

I've got ten minutes until my next class, so let me clean out my bookmarks a bit and share some fun links with you.

1) From back in November, some current writers (including Silas House and Jill McCorkle) talk about their first books.

2) From I don't know where, but I love it (click to make it bigger). I am teaching John Smith's writings on Friday and might just have to bring this to class.


3) From the New York Times Magazine (very impressive, no?), check out "Going Cyborg," by my friend and fellow UNCG alum, Jillian Weise.

4) Finally, from Insidehighered.com, an interesting column about the murder of Indiana University professor Don Belton.

Okay--I need to stop myself! Off to class I go!

No comments: