Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Visiting Allison...

Last week, when Shannon drove up for a short visit, we took a quick trip about an hour North to visit with Allison and her family. And we took Mini-Jane along. Some pictures:


Shannon, Cameron, and Allison. Matthew (Allison's son) and Greg (Allison's fiance) were there, too, but they both kind of disappeared after dinner.


Cameron on her scooter, with Mini-Jane riding along. Right about this time, Cameron started asking me, "Can I keep her?" I had to be the bad guy and say no.


I snapped this one when Cameron was shaking her head "No," I think in response to me asking for Mini-Jane back. As you can tell from her smile, though, she thought it was all pretty funny.
So that about sums up my time with Mini-Jane. In the next couple of days, I'll put her in the mail and she'll spend some time with the Tran family and baby Abigail.

No comments: