Thursday, June 4, 2009

NY Visit: My crazy nephews...

Ever since Kelsie showed me how easy it was to take video using my camera, I have used the "hey, you want to make a movie?" trick to calm down many a niece or nephew on the verge of a fit or tantrum. My nephews spent most of the time at the restaurant taking turns being impossible, so I used this trick more than once. Here are some results. (Sorry for the sound quality, but good luck getting a gathering of my family to quiet down.)


Aidan, still SpongeBob obsessed, singing "Best Day Ever," which was in the Spongebob movie, I think.


Further proof of the obsession. Can you tell how on the verge of losing it this kid was at this point? There was some energy waiting to explode.


Finally, Colin, dressed like a young executive, reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. This is a pretty big deal for him since he has some speech problems. He's making great progress, though, which is wonderful to see.

1 comment:

AMT said...

I left this comment below, but I'll say it again here: Cute videos. I like Colin's outfit.