Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A great day for America...

...no matter who you voted for.


This is one of my favorite pictures of our President-elect. I know it's a bit of an anvil over the head as far as symbols go, but let's face it: it works. This guy works hard, gets results, and keeps his cool. And through it all, he just seems so genuine and authentic.

He's got my support because he's my President..or he will be in a few hours. I wish him nothing but success.

(By the way, the picture comes from a very cool collection you can find here.)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey heidi...

I totally agree... democrat or republican, I think that whoever earns that position deserves the support and backing of the entire country. I just wish everyone felt that way... there are so many people that can't see past party lines and instantly dismiss people b/c of what political party they belong too. Sounds like the inauguration has been quite inspirational (from what people are saying on facebook). I have tivo'd it... so I will watch when I get home.