Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy holidays...

Check out this video.



By the way, anyone else find it impossible to copy a youtube embed link in Windows Vista? I can do it just fine when I am working with my computer at school (which still runs XP), but when I use my laptop, it will only copy the part of the link that is visible. It drives me crazy.

UPDATE: As you can see, I was able to embed the link (finally). But I had to paste it in Word and then paste it from word to Blogger. If I go straight from Youtube to Blogger, it only does part of it. Weird! By the way, I am almost certain I tried the "paste into Word" solution before and it didn't work. Well, I won't complain. I am just grateful it works. I will say, though, there are a number of little quirks using Blogger with Vista as opposed to using it with XP.

4 comments:

AMT said...

I clicked on the embed link and hit ctrl-C and it let me copy the whole thing and then paste it into another browser window. Is that what you meant?

Heidi said...

Crap! How come it doesn't work for me?

AMT said...

Maybe your computer hates you.

Kate said...

I fully believe that computers spend their downtime working out ways to drive their owners crazy.

And I'm the tech person at my office.