Monday, December 3, 2007

Flickrvision

Remember the post from a couple of weeks ago about how you could watch Wikipedia change? Well, I've been meaning to link to this site which is kind of similar. It shows you the photos people around the world are uploading to Flickr. In just a few moments of observing, you can see: pictures from a Barack Obama campaign event in Illinois, beautiful pictures of birds posted from Germany, an old church in Brazil, a soccer game in Liverpool, and of course, families and friends hanging out all over the world. (That last one is kind of cheesy, I know). It's kind of awesome and heartening to see all these touches of humanity.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Pretty Cool Site Heidi!! I was all excited when a picture from Virginia popped up. You would have thought that I won the lottery! I wonder if the pictures that say "pictures cannot be viewed at this time" are too naughty for the site??? hmmm...