Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Huckleberry update

Some of you may know about the stray cat I took in, cleaned up, and found a home for right before I moved away from Richmond. Although for most of the time I had him, his name was "Kitty," right before I had him neutered, I decided to call him "Huckleberry." I figured he deserved an actual name before going under the knife.

Anyway, Josie, the person who adopted him, emailed me today with another update on how he is adjusting to his new life. He's doing very well and is settling in nicely. She also included some pictures, one of which I'll post below. It's not the best photo, but I like it because you can see his cute little face peeking out. I have to admit that when I saw that little face, my heart ached just a little bit and I missed him, but I know he's in a good home.


3 comments:

Karma said...

Aww. Cute wittle cat. I'm glad to hear that the cat is being taken care of. At the moment, I have to give away all of my fish, and even though they are just fish, I know I'll miss them.

AMT said...

I am glad to hear that he is doing well. I still don't know why you couldn't call him Jasper. That is an awfully cute picture!

Shannon said...

I know for a fact that neither Kitty or Huckleberry were his original name!! hee hee!! He will forever be known as _______ _______ in my mind!!