Friday, December 11, 2015

Fall 2015 Grading: DONE!

I don't think I've done one of these "DONE!" posts in a while, but it feels good to do one today. As of about 2:00 today, I am done with my grading for this semester.

It's been a strange semester: in some ways, it flew by, in other ways, it feels like August was forever ago. In terms of workload, well, it was a lot for me. (Two classes on novels and two writing-intensive classes will do that...) The students (especially in the novel classes) were amazing. And, as always, every day I am in the classroom is a good day. For that, I continue to feel so blessed.

Still, it feels good to have the grading done. Onto Spring 2016! I started on my syllabi today...

Chair dancing song: B.B. Soxx and the Blue Jeans, "The Bells of St. Mary's."


No comments: