Sunday, December 9, 2012

Paper Grading Totals: Fall Semester 2012 Edition

So here's what's left to do before I bid good-bye to this semester:

1) Fourteen ENGL 407 seminar papers. These are 15-20 pages each. I've actually made my way through three of these so far.

2) Eighteen ENGL 101 portfolios. I've made it through four of these so far. The rest come in tomorrow morning.

3) About fifty ENGL 215 final exams, each with a take-home essay component and an in-class short paragraph component. These come in on Wednesday.

4) Respond to five more ENGL 407 seminar paper presentations. Nine of the students already presented their papers (in class last week). These last ones will be delivered on Friday morning.

That doesn't seem too bad, does it? Final grades are due Monday, December 17 at 9:00 a.m.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shew! I guess I was aware of how much a headache it is for a professor to grade English papers--but it was only a vague awareness. I hope your break involves lots of Buffy-watching and beer-drinking! :)

Heidi said...

That would be nice!