Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Epic" Veronica Mars Clip

SoapNet has been showing two Veronica Mars episodes a day, which makes me so very happy.  Even though I own all the DVDs, I go ahead and DVR them, so I'll always have something to have on in the background as I type or work on stuff that doesn't require total concentration. Earlier this afternoon, I watched "Look Whose Stalking," which includes this "epic" Logan/Veronica scene. I swooned all over again.



Sigh.

And that elevator scene at the end, after Veronica finds Kendall with Logan, is just painful to watch--in a good way. It starts at about 1:45 in the clip you can find here (although the whole clip, a compilation of elevator scenes from the show, is worth watching). What to say? Bell and Dohring kill it--the way you see her overcome with mortification, followed by disgust. His embarrassment and regret over hurting her. Her ultimate decision to look him in the eye as the doors close. Awesome.

I miss this show.

No comments: