Thursday, January 13, 2011

Confession time

All of these are true statements:
  • I am an over-educated person who is supposed to have refined aesthetic tastes (ha!).
  • As a rule, I don't like watching people falling down, getting hurt, or humiliating themselves.
  • I pride myself on watching "quality" TV.
  • I can't stand reality TV.
And yet, and yet, and yet...

Lord help me, I love Wipeout. Love it, love it, love it. I don't understand why*, but it's 60 minutes of TV bliss for me. It makes me happier than it has any right to.

Don't judge.

*I actually believe it has a lot to do with the writers--the jokes are HI-larious. And here, in tiny type, is probably a good place to also confess my love for "Minute to Win It."

1 comment:

AMT said...

My parents love those shows, too. You should spend some time at casa de Proffitt.