Thursday, December 16, 2010

Done!

Just submitted my final set of grades. It was a bit of a struggle getting motivated enough to finish the last few portfolios for my ENGL 377 class--I even took a snow-shoveling break--but I made it.

And yeah, we got about 2 inches of snow today. That's my kind of snowfall.

Now it's onto some other tasks including: 1) a short piece I need to write on Rebecca Harding Davis's "Life in the Iron Mills," 2) contacting and scheduling our campus visits for the search we're running, 3) writing new syllabi (already!).

Then there's that whole Christmas thing...cards to write, presents to buy. And so it goes.

1 comment:

AMT said...

Woo-hoo on being done! I liked how your post title was simply "Done." Abigail says that word a lot, so I imagined her voice saying it as I read it. She says it very emphatically, as if she is speaking in bold print. It added a lot to your post for me. :)